[at-l] Campgrounds in the south

Does anyone know of any good campgrounds in the NC/TN or maybe even
NoGa areas that would be nice.   Tenting.  she would like flush
toilets, which is why backcountry is not an option.

I'm taking a friend camping for part of the July 4th week. I'd really
like it to be close to the smokies so I can take her on some day hikes
and a  couple of drives in the area.  I'm open for other suggestions.
I just called the park, and, their CG's are very crowded now.  and,
it's not even the 4th!

t.