[at-l] whisperlite stove.

In a message dated 6/12/01 12:11:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hikers99@yahoo.com writes:

> I did not know if I should prime some more or if there was too much
> pressure, because the instruction manual says either one can cause yellow
> flame.Later in the trip, it got better and seemed pretty good at the end.

I have had this problem before when I overfilled the fuel bottle. There is a
fill line and igoing above it cause the stove to balk at efforts to cook on
it. Someone with a way more technical brain than mine has would probably be
able to give a better answer as to why.

And that's why now that I have a pot stand (thanks to the concentrated
efforts of HisToeness), I will probably be using alcohol and/or esbit
exclusively.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html