[at-l] Re: Re cold breakfasts that stick

Kenneth Knight wrote:

> I've seen reference to soy milk being "best" before.
> Why is it "best?" I've seen soy milk in liquid
> form in health food stores, but never powdered.
>  What brand(s) should I be looking for?

I'm not sure of the brand.  I get it from the corner health food
store.  They have a whole section of it.  different flavors and
types.   I'll give specifics tonight when I get home.   why it's
best?  I believe there is a nutritional  reason it's recommended.
Personally I like the taste.  I've tried powdered milk.   It  just
reminds me of water with white food coloring in it.

t.