[at-l] cold breakfasts that stick

Our usual trail breakfast is just cold cereal.  We look for the densest ones
we can find - Quaker's 100% Natural, Raisin Bran etc. Cheerios are light to
carry, but don't seem to fill as well. I keep a supply of dried milk in the
drift box, so we just mix them and enjoy.  Pop Tarts make a good snack, but
they just don't seem to last that long.  About 10 am we'll end up with a pop
tart or granola bar to last us till lunch, but at 6:00 we need more bulk.
Ginny