[at-l] Re: Re cold breakfasts that stick

Neat recipe. I'll have to try this sometime though exactly when is hard to say.

I've seen reference to soy milk being "best" before. Why is it "best?" I've seen soy milk in liquid
form in health food stores, but never powdered. What brand(s) should I be looking for?

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **