[at-l] cold breakfasts that stick

Usually when I am backpacking breakfast is something like oatmeal (instand though the quick cook
kind too and that is better for you) with perhaps a poptart or two. The otameal, with dried fruit
usually, sticks to the gut quite nicely and gives me a nice start on the day.

But, I don't like having to cook in the morning. OK, heat water. I've done just the poptarts
breakfast before and that is OK, but gets old and is probably not that nutrious anyway.

What type of cold breakfasts do you all eat (besides LIttle Debbies!)?

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **