[at-l] Tofu, Was Linda's Tortilla Soup

I have just recently discovered tofu as something that can be eaten at home
and not just at a Chinese restaraunt. I have gone on a tofu kick. I become
nervous upon learning that there in no Nasoya Chocolate Soy Drink left in
the refrigerator.  That used to happen only when the beer was running low.

Which brings me to the point of this post--

I was amazed to hear that tofu can be dehydrated.  Do you do this in the
same way as you would dehydrate veggies and fruit?  Is there any special
kind of tofu that works best?  What kind of consistency to you get when it
is reconstituted?

This will definitely be on my list of things to do. Thanks.

Rick Boudrie