[at-l] Max Patch to Hot Springs

There is camping (make it yourself) at Garenflo Gap and at a FS
crossing about 1 mile south of there. There is water at Walnut down
behind the shelter and way off the trail. I think there are campsites
near the rocks on Bluff Mt. (but no water). I think there are campsites
near Big Rock Creek, with quite an impressive water source.

But I'm with you on simply planning on shelters, especially with a
leisurely 2 1/2 days between Max Patch and Hot Springs. I'd probably
Max to Walnut 4/27, Walnut to Lemon 4/28, then crawl into Hot Springs.

Bill...