[at-l] aWFul Putnam Mine...

At 01:34 PM 6/9/01 -0400, Bob Cummings wrote:

>I say again. We need to look at the message, not the messenger. The
>question is not Wingfoot's ego,
>but whether despite his ego, he causes good things happen to the trail.

Weary and R&R, a lot of us haven't been to TP in years.  Would you tell us
his current message?
Would you keep us updated on what he intends for the Trail?  We need an
ambassador
or two to dan's world, to keep us informed of future Trail
initiatives.  People with passion
like you and R&R could keep us up dated as things arise.  You could be as
much of a noodge
as you wanted to be.  You can post repeatedly on an issue without
consequence.  Welll....
somebody may bitch about it but you won't get the boot.  This is a serious
request.
Chit chatters can write letters too ya know.....  There are a lot of us
here who don't need
threats to get us to write and visit and attend.  If/when dan comes up with
an idea that I
can back, I'd hate to not be there (in my own independent way) because I
didn't know.