[at-l] Mixing Alcohol Stove Fuels

My burn was from Ethanol, but methanol would be similarly difficult.
Rubbing Alcohol is isopropanolwith a large amount of water. Sure you
could mix them, but the water makes for a much more cooler and sootier
flame.

The important thing is to remember that this is a quality of the gear
choice, and that you simply have to be cautious with it as with any
stove.

BTW, this weekend finds the larger burns almost covering over at a
visible rate. This is almost 2 weeks after the event. If anyone wants
to hear, I have a little article I'm working on comparing a burn to a
domestic dispute.

Bill...