[at-l] Lipton Dinners

Through lots of trial and error I have found the following rule of thumb
works well, if it says to cook the meal for under twenty minutes, simply
pour boiling water in with the meal, cover and let it set for twenty
minutes. As others have pointed out, some rice dishes and some bean dishes
may need to either be cooked for five minutes or so as well. I try to avoid
this if at all possible.

My cooking style whilst hiking emphasizes no clean up, so no cooking in my
pot. The pot does NOTHING except boil water...the MSR Titan Kettle is
perfect for this.

Lee I Joe