[at-l] Lipton Dinners

I have prepared Lipton Dinners many times without boiling.  I use an
insulated mug with a lid.  Put the dried ingrediants into the mug.  Pour in
boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let it sit until it has softened.
Works well with noddles but not always with rice dishes.  It obviously will
not work as well as boiling the meal on the stove, but you save fuel, you get
nourishment, and you can perform other tasks around camp while you wait for
the meal to be ready to eat.

                                        Art