[at-l] Shuttle needed!

Hello all,

I just received a phone from a couple of hikers in Dahlonega that need a
ride to the FS42 parking lot near Springer AND one of them needs a ride from
Hiawassee to Atlanta on June 20.

I volunteered to take them to Springer but I will be at Scout Camp on June
20.  Is there anyone that can give this person a ride?

Also, is Hwy 52 to FS58 to FS42 a feasible route?  I've always gone through
Ellijay but this route looks interesting, windy as heck, and a lot shorter.

Thanks,

Charles