[at-l] WF quotes...

orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Not even Nixon's toadies got away with that.

Watch what we say about Mr. Nixon.  It is because of him that I began
"hiking" trails.  One of the first trails I hiked he paid for all my gear,
paid people to teach me how to do it and flew me all the way there for free.
They took me out and let me "hike" for eighteen months. It wasn't the AT but
it was named after the Nixon of their country, Mr. Ho Chi Minh.  Delightful
guy.  Fought to keep his trail open too.  I don't know him or Mr. Foot
personally but they both seem to love their trail.  Say what you will about
Mr. Foot but lighten up on Mr. Nixon.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html