[at-l] questions for northbound thru-hikers

> > Trail goes by so quickly all of a sudden you're in
> Maine.

> sarcasm and fun  - when were you worried about
> making progress??? You napped
> your way down the Trail!!!

Ha! Is that why time seemed to pass so quickly? I
suppose it's probably best Karen didn't send me those
Excedrin PMs.

Datto

PS: Maybe I should be DattoStilskin? "Rapunzel,
Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" Wait, I think I'm mixed
up here...the result of a confused childhood.