[at-l] Lipton Dinners

Lipton Dinners need to be boiled.(1) I have had some luck doing them with
the alcohol stove. Bring water,milk (2) and margarine (3)(4)to a boil, add
Lipton let boil until fuel burns out, 3 to 5 minutes using pot gripers to
lift pot from flames to control rate of boil. When stove goes out let pot
set 5 to 8 minutes then eat, often very a dente even crunchy. Using the
white gas stove I boil (5) the full recommenced time. On longer trips I
often add extra macaroni, noodles, T.V.P.(6) or "instant" rice (don't even
think of using regular rice) to bulk up the meal. I have heard tell of
hikers who crunch Liptons cold, I don't know of any chemical (digestive)
reason for cooking but the idea leaves me cold.
Black Wolfe
In search of the Holy Grail of stoves, fuel efficient, light weight, all
season, with a controllable 100 to 10,000 BTU flame.

notes
1.Pasta in general must be above boiling to cook
2.milk if called for (powdered in the woods)
3.squeeze bottle type in the woods
4.I've had a BAD experience with mold on/in the stick type, I will not
repeat it.
5.simmer being a dream with most white gas stoves
6.textured vegetable protein