[at-l] WF quotes...

Which is fine, as long as you don't also agree with his view on
silencing all dissent. Not even Nixon's toadies got away with that.

This stuff isn't patriotic, it isn't a part of the trail ethic, and it
ain't trail related. If WF is able to influence political opinion, I am
very surprised and proud for him. It is hard for me to imagine he has
great influence anywhere other than our little lists, especially when
taking extreme and solidly anti-American positions.

Bill...