[at-l] aWFully good software...

My Avery Monitoring Software arrived today.  I am so jazzed!  Right after I
installed the software, it scanned my hard drive for AT related bits&bytes,
and it has retroactively logged me in for 93.7 hours of "invested" time.
Just 32.3 more hours to go until I can apply for the new "Heavily Investing
In The AT While Sitting In Front Of My Computer" rocker - woohoo!!!  I don't
even have to fill out the application, the software automatically sends my
application to Hot Springs for verification.  Wow!  Those folks at the
Center are the best.  I'm going to have to visit them next time I am in Hot
Springs.  I was hoping to meet some of the people from the Center during
Trail Fest.  Hell, the celebration was right in their home town, and I
figured they'd be feeding hikers, or leading the parade, or sponsering the
Duckie Race.  But I didn't see anyone from the Center.  I did knock on the
door of the Center, but no one answered.  There was a little electric sign
above the door that kept repeating "THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS
CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE
CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS
CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE CENTER IS CLOSED THE
CENTER IS CLOSED."  They must have been out of town - maybe hiking, or doing
trailwork, or something.  Could have sworn I heard someone in there, though.
Smelled something fierce of cigarette smoke too.  Wouldn't think that the
people at the Center - you know, hikers and all - would be smokers.  Sort of
goes against the the wilderness thing, don't it?  Maybe not.  I guess
tobacco is a natural thing, and the chemicals - nicotine and such - come
from nature too, don't they?  So, I went to the website for the Center, but
it ain't really workin'.  Seems they are revamping it - turning the one
website into seven websites!  Wow, those people at the Center sure do work
hard.  Wonder why they picked seven?  Man, you know, I just got a vision in
my head of the "Seven-Headed Monster."  Now where did that come from?  Just
jumped into my head...

Clem