[at-l] Warning! WF Post

cleek@cleekhouse.com writes:

<< I just wanted to respond to the reference to R&R's reception. I don't think
 R&R's reception had anything to do with his list affiliation. I certainly
 hope none of us are that petty. If I recall correctly R&R was called out for
 his manners and holier-than-thou attitude. Anyway, I also wanted to say that
 lately I have been impressed by R&R's apparent effort to be more amicable.
 It's appreciated, and makes me think that he's not as bad as Hitler
 afterall. (Yes, the last statement is said with a nudge, a wink, and a
 smile). >>

    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cleek * I don't think you realize what
you have done.

     * Man in the glass outhouse...