[at-l] Lipton Dinners

I've been told that these are good trail food, as they're light weight,
high-cal, and easy to prepare.  "Put the mix into a freezer zip-loc bag, and
just pour the hot water in there and let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes"   I did
this at home, and the 1 1/2 cups of boiling water i added just sat there...
the rice didn't soften up or get fluffy, and i ended up with a bag of yellow
(from the seasonings) water and uncooked rice.

So.. the question is.. are these Lipton DINNERS... or just the Lipton noodles
and cheese/rice and cheese (assorted varieties).  I didn't actually find
anything that said Lipton "Dinner".  Do i need to look further, or do people
cook the noodles for 10 minutes or so?  I want something you can add boiling
water too, let stand, and eat. (I already know about Ramen, potato flakes,
and stuffing)

Ihike01

multipart/alternative
  text/html