[at-l] questions for northbound thru-hikers

In a message dated 6/8/01 8:06:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
datto_atl@yahoo.com writes:

> I would worry much less about making progress -- in Georgia and North
> Carolina the distance to Katahdin seemed so daunting...when in fact the
> time on the
> Trail goes by so quickly all of a sudden you're in Maine.

I know that was a serious and heartfelt response, but I have to ask, in all
sarcasm and fun  - when were you worried about making progress??? You napped
your way down the Trail!!!

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html