[at-l] (Guest Post) Lloyd Ferry (please help me find him)

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Kurt Grimm <Andinista01@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:Andinista01@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Im looking for Lloyd Ferry, who used to live in Vermont. My guess is that he is in his early 60's. He lead my Boy Scout troop on a hike on the Long Trail in 1972. We were Troop 169, Auburn, Indiana. I'm an assistant Scoutmaster with that Troop, and we'd like to find him. We plan to take our Boys on the same trip next year for a thirty year repeat. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.