[at-l] Warning! WF Post

In a message dated 6/8/2001 9:06:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jmayer@rochester.rr.com writes:

> My own gut feeling is that the soul of this group dies a little every time
> someone posts a diatribe against Mr. Bruce.  It has nothing to do with Mr.
> Bruce, and everything to do with us.

What you have said is very insightful.  It is Truth.  Maybe, if the right
persons should read, contemplate, and come to understand the entire post
which you have shared with us, it would make us Free.

Kinnickinic

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---