[at-l] Re: Cotton

In a message dated Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:49:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Jim Mayer" <jmayer@rochester.rr.com> writes:

<< You know, this is a perfect example of a post that should never be made by email.  It's going to come across as flippant, which is the last thing I
wanted it to be>>

Actually - this is the type of post that should be posted here.  Until I joined this list, I routinely wore cotton while hiking.  Had I followed that procedure on some of my more recent hikes, I could have ended up Jill.  There may be many new comers who don't know just how serious an issue it can be.

The Redhead