[at-l] Non-WF Post

James Bullard wrote:

> Ha, ha.  Those who are filtering will miss this.  How do you make an imp
> emote icon?  Felix should know.  ;-)  Check out a nice trail related photo

I don't even know what the hell an 'imp emote icon' is. Nor do I know what
Kyoto, Japan has to do with the AT. Unless, of course, that is where the
Japanese people came from that settled in Georgia and actually built the
Appalachian Trail. I've got the whole story somewhere...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

multipart/alternative