[at-l] Re: Burns hurt Pepsi Can stove follies

Well, that was basically my point. Toward the end of the day and end of
daylight, you might not feel tired - at least not exhausted. Our vision is
not so good in twilight. Our cognition begins to take a dive. If we were
over 70, we would find our families calling it "sundowning." The grim thing
is that we usually don't notice it until well into it (if then). Plus, us
men tend to deny such a possibility.

Of course you may be different, and we know some who exclaim that they are.
I know my limits are showing.

There is an old saying: Fools learn from their own mistakes. Wise men learn
from the mistakes of fools.

OrangeFool