[at-l] Re: Re Re Burns hurt Pepsi Can stove follies

If only I could claim fatigue. We weren't burning big amounts of energy on our days. We hiked our
modest amounts quickly and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. But, we ate late because that is what we
sometimes did. I don't think we were tired. When the skies are still light after 10:00PM you find
yourself doing other things than eating up until then. Maybe if we had doulbed our hiking distances
I could claim fatigue. Just stupidity and maybe a nod towards low vision.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **