[at-l] WF

Wow, When was the last time you did any hiking? 127 hours a week in front of
a computer yer probably getting as fat as a house.
Pat
________________

The above was posted on ATML.  As a result, Pat was kicked off that list.  I

don't know how many of you will agree, but I I think that Pat's post showed
poor manners.  Perhaps others here will disagree.  I think the exchange
speaks for itself.

*********
It confirms what I have tried to tell my wife when she gets mad reading
email..... that sarcasm doesn't travel well via e-mail :-0

I would have to personally know each individual involved, but I have been
told, and have told close friends much worse..... all in good humor.

Sarcastically yours,
(back into lurk mode)
David

multipart/alternative