[at-l] Lights Out to Conserve Energy--Join Our Thru-Hiking Friends

I tried to forward this previously, but I did it from the wrong screen name.
I'll be in the dark (although I think of this as being in the light) that
night, 7-10 PM.  Surely, if I were able to be on the trail, I'd wouldn't be
using electricity that night--so I'll think of it was a way to join our
friends who are so fortunate as to be out there.  Will you join me?

Kinnickinic

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html