[at-l] Atlanta Airport

WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:

> dfaddleton@mindspring.com writes:
>
>> How 'bout letting us know the airline and flight numbers
>> so we can locate
>> you in the airport?
>
> Call the Atlanta Police SWAT team, they have all the info.
>
> :-)
> Wildbill
> (its just a joke)

Actually, it's not. The have a big ol' Phile o' Phelix in
Sweet Sweet Georgia. I had some good times with those SWAT
boys.

Now, about that flight and airline and stuff...Like someone
in Atlanta wants me dead badly enuff to fight that
traffic...I'll be on Delta Airlines inbound flight 2005
outbound1807 on Saturday (this)  I land at 9:00 p.m. and
leave at 10:00 . Tuesday is inbound 1917 at 4:17 and
outbound flight 998 at 6:45.  Come one, come all.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

multipart/alternative