[at-l] Flaming Sil-Nylon Safer Than Doctors?

In a message dated 6/5/2001 6:27:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
rainmaker@rabun.net writes:

> Several months ago, my partner Brawny mentioned that we had once used our=20
> Esbit stoves under our thoroughly water soaked sil-nylon vestibule in a=20
> driving rainstorm. More flames were generated by this admission than came=20
> from our little hexamine tablets. Even now, there is one among us (a membe=
r=20
> of the medical profession) who seemingly just can't let it go. Just when I=
=20
> thought he had gotten over it, I saw a recent post from him referencing a=20
> bad day he'd had, and it ended with "...guess I'll just go cook under my=20
> sil-nylon".
>=20
>=20

You can make things up all you want. I have very one of his post in ref to=20
his "bad" day. No where in any of them does he say "guess I'll go cook under=
=20
my sil-nylon."

What he did say was:

"But the vestibule thing did come to mind, " That comment was in reply to a=20
post by Sly. "He said At least you didn't try to do this under your=20
vestibule."=A0
That message is below the ************ line.

It he posted it to another mailing list. Your reply should have ONLY GONE to=
=20
that list. It was not on AT-L.

list. Get a life. I hope you never have to see what happens to a person who=20
was inside a nylon tent, that caught on fire.=20

Wildbill=20
Subj:   Re: [at-l] Burns hurt - Pepsi Can stove follies=20