[at-l] Help A Hiker In Need

We have from Hartford, CT ( plus or minus ) to NH. Looking for TN to CT.
Tina  aka Out-Patient, if you can work south of Hartford? I am in Southern MA.
Black Wolfe, a wishin I could be a hikin ( it's been 4 1/2 weeks since knee
surgery I can drive, but the crutches slow me down to much to actually hike.)