[at-l] Folklore?

And on that same note, you will find that the "New" or "Gibbous" moon
occurs at 11:59 UTC, 21 June 2001, and the Full Moon occurs at 15:05UTC, 5
July 2001.  At least according to hplanet.exe.  For you stargazers out
there, do a search for hplanet, it's a free download and is quite simple to
use, it must be simple to use, I use it.

Pat Loomis

DaRedhead@aol.com@mailman.backcountry.net on 06/04/2001 03:26:09 PM

Sent by:  at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net