[at-l] Semi-trail related..

Just bought my plane ticket for the gathering. A bit
early, but I could not pass up the deal..$225 from
Denver to Boston round trip!

Anyway, the website is www.orbitz.com. The website is
by a consortium of airline companies. So the cheap
tickets will be available until they put the other
online ticket brokers out of business. :)

Seriously, for those who are thinking of flying to The
Gathering, this may be a good time to purchase a
ticket.

In comparision, a rt ticket from Denver to Boston
ususally goes for $350-400...

Mags

=====