[at-l] Ice Age Trail

I know this has nothing to do with the AT, but since I have not heard
anything from the IAT newsgroup I thought I would send out feelers here.

My two brothers are in Wisconsin and are getting interested in back packing
and we are planning on a little BP get together next spring.  I was looking
at doing some hiking in South Dakota until I heard about the Ice Age Trail.
Has anyone been there and I am looking for something that will take about 3
nights and 4 days to do.

Thanks in advance

Russ

"Go Navy"