[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [at-l] Help me plan my 4th]]

Thank God you are indeed human! Now I'm only jealous that you are
getting outside so much! Well, it is Sunday, and time to go to a
Georgia Psychiatric Physician's Associations Board of Trustees meeting
until 1-2PM.

I need to start slacking sometime.

Bill...

<Maybe I'll find some someone's goat to BBQ....>