[at-l] Gore Tex Boots

I walked in 30 inch snow and never had cold feet with my Salomon mid
exit 2000. There is a secret. Vapor Barrier Socks. Mostly down south
VBS's are only for very tough times in camp. A combiniation of socks
and gaiters keeps frozen stuff away from your feet, with the VBS
holding in your sweat and preventing chilling. You can gerry-rig them
with bread bags, and wear a thin sock liner under the VBS, with your
regualar sock over it.

Bill...