[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Looking for shuttles in Vermont
- Subject: [at-l] Looking for shuttles in Vermont
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Mayer)
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 19:35:46 -0400
I'm planning a backpacking trip with my daughters (ages 9 & 13) this =
August and am looking at a section on the AT/LT in southern Vermont. =
The biggest problem I have is the driving logistics:
(1) I'm looking for people/businesses/whatever that could give us a =
(2) This is part of a larger vacation, and I'd love to have a place to =
drop off some stuff so it doesn't attract vandals. This is less =
critical, since we could travel real light if we had to.
My current thought is to do division's one and two of the Long Trail and =
end up at the trailhead on Arlington-West Wardsboro road.
Does anybody have any ideas, information, or inspiration?
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)