[at-l] Looking for shuttles in Vermont

Hi all,

I'm planning a backpacking trip with my daughters (ages 9 & 13) this =
August and am looking at a section on the AT/LT in southern Vermont.  =
The biggest problem I have is the driving logistics:

(1) I'm looking for people/businesses/whatever that could give us a =
shuttle.

(2) This is part of a larger vacation, and I'd love to have a place to =
drop off some stuff so it doesn't attract vandals.  This is less =
critical, since we could travel real light if we had to.

My current thought is to do division's one and two of the Long Trail and =
end up at the trailhead on Arlington-West Wardsboro road.

Does anybody have any ideas, information, or inspiration?

Thanks.

-- Jim

multipart/alternative
  text/html