[at-l] Re: Unlock your daughters!

Debbi wrote:

>  Hey all!  How about some suggestions on just how to deal with my cocky son-in-law to be - Felix J. McGuillicudy?  He's got the Indiana AT Club list discussing lingerie - you know what color looks good on him and now he wants to post my 'dotter's' picture on the net!   I need some help here!
>
> O'Henry

Dagwood...we've got to work on the way you spell your dotter's future last name. And, you're the one that took the picture I'm gonna post. (About that lingerie...I'll show you what I mean about the plunging neck line.)  See you in a little while, O'... See ya later, everbody else....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98