[at-l] Folklore?

 Lynn asks:
"Anyone out there knowledgeable in Celtic traditions?=A0 I'm curious if any=20
significance is attached to the summer solstice that is occuring this year=20
with a new moon."
 I know a little bit about Celtic traditions. The Dark Moon occurring on the=
=20
Summer Solstice has no extra significance to Celts to my knowledge. A cool=20
coincidence, that's all. If I'm wrong, I'm ready to learn!
 Good luck viewing the eclipse Mags! Won't you need to be in Africa?
  OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com
<A HREF=3D"http://religioustolerance.org/";>http://religioustolerance.org/</A=

multipart/alternative