[at-l] Back from OK was Hiking in OK?

Steve Landis wrote:

> But here's something strange: I traveled 1,350 miles by car to find that
> Felix and I are in the same house in the same town, we even sign the
> same register but I have a feeling that he is going to deny that he even
> saw me.

Oh, I saw you my good friend. I saw you, indeed. But, that shirt, if that's
what it was, was so appalling that there was no way I was going to
acknowledge you, or your family. Do you know how hard it was to ignore your
children? Three of which I've asked to marry me. Very difficult.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98