[at-l] Back from OK was Hiking in OK?

i used to live in OK.  You are right there is nothing there.  except for
a hilly area north of lawton (90 miles sw of okc)  there is some cool
wandering there.  bat caves, etc.  it is legend that billy the kid hid
gold in them thar hills!  then there is the tulsa area.  some really
nice canoeing and walks in the hills.  other that that Ok is FLAT!!!
And absolutely NO TREES!  if you ever want a weird site drive i40 from
okc thru the tx panhandle.  you might see 2 or 3 trees.

sorry this wasn't before your trip

t.