[at-l] Back from OK was Hiking in OK?

OK, so there are only horse trails in OK.  That must be why no one had
any suggestions for hiking trails when I asked the list before I left.
But here's something strange: I traveled 1,350 miles by car to find that
Felix and I are in the same house in the same town, we even sign the
same register but I have a feeling that he is going to deny that he even
saw me.

Steve

ps. And yes, there was a tornado.