[at-l] triple crown

well i think he is doing great mileage........

>All total his mileage is around 2600 in 132 days. Which is just over 20
>miles per day. I'd image his average will begin to rise now that snow =
is
>less a problem.

but as you can see from his web site snow is still a problem to keep his =
mileage high enough he has to avoid slowing down when there is snow and =
to go fast he is also going light which means right now he does not have =
an ice axe i think he will need one soon he is going very fast so does =
any one know if the sierras are clear of snow so he can keep the mileage =
up?

Saturday, May 12  Agua Dulce, California

BRIAN STAYS AT THE SAUFLEY'S OVERNIGHT.  THERE WERE THREE OTHER HIKERS =
THERE WHEN HE ARRIVED.  SNOW ON BADEN-POWELL WAS DEEP ENOUGH THAT BRIAN =
DECIDED TO ROAD-HIKE AROUND IT

CDT:    614 of 2,558 miles.

does anybody know the length of the cdt i thought it was over three =
thousand

i hope he can do all three this year it is very interesting following on =
his site

PS  Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the =
mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!=20

hoops
Webpage@
www.bagelsplus.org

multipart/alternative