Fwd: [at-l] Burns hurt - Pepsi Can stove follies

----------- Original Message -----------
From: Robert Cunningham <robert.cunningham3@worldnet.att.net>
Sent To: orangebug74@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] Burns hurt - Pepsi Can stove follies
Date Sent: 30 May 2001 02:32 PM

This happened to me once to a lesser degree my Trangia stove had burned down
to nothing so I just added some more fuel and it immediatly ignited, I was unhurt, now
if I need to add fuel I wait a few minutes for it to cool down.  I remembered as a kid
in Scouts another kid splashed some Coleman fuel on a fire and it backfired into him
igniting him, he immediatly ran into a nearby lake that probably saved his life, never the less he suffered severe burns to his face and chest and was scarred for life.  A sight
that I'll never forget.---EZ