Re[4]: [at-l] Fwd: Campground Hours

--- Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Righto! My mistake to respond to a direct message ...
>
> "The customer is always right," unless you are a privileged, arrogant
> hiker. > (the exceeding arrogant Bug)
>
> --- Bob Cummings <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> > .... When as individuals we are unhappy, we should tell the owners
> > directly. To offer gratuitous advice and criticism in a public forum
> > to a business that tries to help thru hikers, is totally uncalled for.

### OK, I missed it (been busy and all that), but why is Mr. Bug getting
reamed for the even-handed comments made in regard to RSC? If this thread
is too long dead, then just don't reply, but as a family man nearly
unconnected to the AT, I got reamed once for bringing my family of four to
an RSC cabin for 8+? days. Didn't know apples from Adam, but learned
quick. That story didn't end till the bushwhacking and prickly bastards
came out.

"The customer is always right," unless you are an unsuspecting family man

Sloetoe
GA->ME'79
RSC'95

=====