[at-l] Sleeping questions

I am a big guy as well and had the same problems with mummy bags.  I finally
decided to buy a Wiggy Bag from WWW.Wiggys.Com and love it.  For a small
extra charge he will custom make your bag with larger dimensions.  I have
been very happy with the performance of the bag and it was not overly
expensive compared to some of the other top line bags available.  I would
check it out.

Andrew