[at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

For what it's worth, here is our two cents worth.  In some recent posts =
about our facilities/operation, we're detecting a sense of jealousy.  =
Seems if you're a wannabe but a can'tbe, the easiest thing to do is put =
down those that have done and been a successful service provider on the =
AT.

Please save your money for a management counselor/therapist.  One thing =
we have learned in our
17 years of business is whether it be a hiker, camper, fisherman or =
anyone else, no one can=20
please all of the people all of the time.  We've also learned that if =
someone comes in with an
attitude, they will leave with one, no matter what we do.  Usually these =
attitudes start with Trail
rumors that are based on heresay. See post stating "what I've =
heard/read."

If any of you had a problem here and chose not to tell us at the time, =
but prefer to post=20
anonymously on this forum, we welcome your comments.  Or if you would =
like information
about our services please feel free to contact us directly.

Sly is correct, I don't kiss anybody's ass and I don't expect anyone to =
kiss mine.

OB, you portend to know it all.  However, I need to correct something =
you posted.  The selling
price of Rainbow Springs, you posted at $ 250,000, sorry, but that =
wouldn't even qualify as a
downpayment.

We've never hiked a mile in any of your boots, and therefore would never =
attempt to tell you how to
hike your hike, and you've never worked a day in our facilities, we =
haven't thrown any stones at
you, why continue to throw stones at us, when you are clueless.

Our suggestion about any Trail service provided to any future hiker =
would be to go into the
establishment and check it out for yourself, don't go on heresay.  If =
you don't like what you
see, move on.=20

Thanks to all the hikers we have served in the past and we look forward =
to serving more in
the future.
Jensine and Buddy @ Rainbow Springs  Campground

multipart/alternative