[at-l] Tuscarora Trail

Chase and I completed the last of the 209 remaining miles of the =
Tuscarora Trail on Friday.  Pennsylrockia was rough on my feet. I truly =
endorse the blister product Compeed.  I fell a couple of times, =
prompting Chase to take several pounds of my pack weight away from me in =
the form of my share of the tent and about half of my food stuff sack. =
Maryland was for the most part a road or canal walk.  In West Virginia =
and Virginia we had more of a walk in the woods, easier terrain, and =
plenty of nice views, (when it wasn't raining).=20

If you're looking for solitude, plenty of wildlife like bear, deer, =
turkey, rattlesnakes, porcupine, owls, whippoorwills, Cardinals, ticks, =
some poison oak and other plants that create mysterious rashes,  AND a =
250 mile loop trail from the AT back to the AT consider the Tuscarora =
Trail.  Pictures will follow soon.=20
Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html