[at-l] datto's post card

hey datto while hiking the opposite direction of you last year.  after i =
had passed you  i foudn apost card for you tacked to a post. and picked =
it up for you

i woudl happly mail it to you if you want...  if you woudl send me a =
adress to mail it to off the list.  it is from RAINB(female or mail =
sign)W or maybe jsut Rainbow. with a picture of the country court motel =
on it. dated 8/19/00.

tell me if you want it or not.. if you dont want it i will throw it =
away.  it got packed up for a move and jsut unpacked 2 minutes ago

wisperlight

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---